OLANS FACILITY MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAMME is design to provide you with modern, practical and complete Facility management knowledge you need to start your Facility Management Business, and implement the best Facility Management practices for your organization.
ONLINE FACILITY MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAMME.
Welcome to our most current, relevant, and inclusive ONLINE FACILITY MANAGEMENT training program.
Our online FM training programme is designed to provide you with modern, practical, and complete Facility Management knowledge and skills you need to start your Facility Management Business, implement the best Facility Management practices for yourself and for your organization.
- Distinguish yourself and assure professional excellence.
- Invest in your future, return on FM expenses increase over time.
- Demonstrate your leadership and initiative.
- Advance your profession.
- Enhance your professional network
- Assure quality and professional standards.
- Focus and map the professional development of staff.
- Increase the marketability of your organization and offerings.
- Contribute to competitive advantage.
- Lower total costs
- More comfortable
- Certificate of completion
- FM OVERVIEW ( PRINCIPLE, CONCEPTS AND STRATEGY
- FM COMPETENCIES (IFMA COMPETENCIES)
- FM OPERATIONS STRATEGY
- FM MAINTENANCE STRATEGY
- FM PLANNING
- EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS & BUSINESS CONTINUITY
- ASSESSMENT & CERTIFICATIONS.
THE EXPERT TRAINER.
LANRE is very experienced in the facilities management arena. A member of the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA). He is a regular speaker on public training seminars and conferences and was a major contributor to the Abuja Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI) on Development of Occupational Profiles (OPs) relevant to members and industry stakeholders.
He is an advocate of the need for facility managers to take the high ground and focus on strategy and planning, management of resources and the harnessing of data through information technology, in order to inform the decision making process.