Property Management Services
Property Management is part of our facilities management services which allows maximum comfort to property owners. The new idea of integrating property services with the planning and delivery of facilities management services has been the core strength of our organization for many years. Our holistic approach takes into account all aspects of running a property portfolio and adds value to the property life cycle, ensuring that property and service requirement are aligned to the exact needs of the organization. Our strategy entails having a dedicated site manager / caretaker located at each development ensuring the highest service levels, customer care and minimum turn- around time.
Our comprehensive list of property management services includes but not limited to;
- Offer recommendations on repairs and cosmetic improvements that maximize yearly rent while providing good ROI
- Gather data on rental rates in the area and work with owners to determine the optimal rental rate. Rent research will vary, but should include looking at the recently rented comparable according to size and type.
- Prepare home for rent
- Clean home and optimize interior appeal
- Manicure landscaping to increase curb appeal
- Work with other realtors and leasing agents to find a tenant)
- Perform a background check to verify identity, income, credit history, rental history e.t.c
- Ensure all agreement have been properly executed
- Review lease guideline with tenant regarding things like rental payment terms and required facility maintenance.
- Receiving rent
- Hunting down late payment
- Sending out pay or quit notices
- Provide and oversee an in-house maintenance crew
- Establish a preventive maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs
- Assign jobs to different parties and maintain outdoor areas.